Monday, October 25, 2010

Do you have any cannonball ointment?

Oh man, I am listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D on another blog right now (so cute, read hers) and it is such a stunningly beautiful song but it makes me want to cry because it makes me think of weddings and gosh I just hate weddings. Is that the weirdest thing ever? I loooove love stories and wedding photos and wedding plans and marriage, but weddings just make me hurt so much. When Sam's family visited from Romania for Christmas, we watched Mamma Mia and his mom (ironically, named Mia) sang along to all of the songs and I watched her instead of the movie because despite all its magic and Abba-tributing-wonder, it is a movie about a wedding and I just can't handle it.

Yep, that is the weirdest thing ever. Well, to quote Left Ear from The Italian Job, "I had a bad experience. And I'm the deaf one?!"

So, like the reenactment troupe always says, "Ya better stay away from the Canon".

No comments:

Post a Comment