Friday, February 11, 2011

It was a beautiful day but I wore gray

Day five




I should have known this outfit was trouble before I finished putting it on. It looked ridiculous without the sweater and belt and now I'm thinking it may be even worse with them. I felt frumpy and disheveled all day. However, this outfit did give me ideas for some better options, so it wasn't a total loss!! I promise next week will be more creative, now that all the laundry and ironing is done and my 30 items are actually all in one place.

So far this challenge has turned out to be a bonding experience with my cat. What a surprise! She's not technically my cat, since  we can't have a cat in our rental, but she was a scared little stray kitten when we moved in and I've fed her and socialized her and now she's the life of the party. She still has to live outside, but she seems to be okay with that. Most of the time she's only comfortable with me and my brother-in-law (he must be a cat whisperer), but since my husband's been taking these outfit photos and she always wants to tag along, she's gotten cozier with him, too. And she always wants to tag along. Like right now, I'm sitting in the back driveway (cold self + warm concrete=yippeee!) and she's trying to climb onto my laptop, but it's a lot smaller than she is. hehehe

Anyway, hello from Louie (that's the cat)! She prefers my day 6 outfit, because it's the one sitting on the ground and petting her. You'll have to wait a while to see this one, though- Sweetheart has his motorcycle in pieces and would probably grease up the camera right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment