Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 10




This could be my favorite outfit of the 30 for 30, so far! Horizontal stripes, a high-waist skirt and kitten heels makes me feel very French.

I never ever ever wear this skirt for some reason that I cannot fathom now. Oh, oh yeah...because it gets really super wrinkly and my iron started leaking a few months ago and then two days later the ironing board broke. I took these events as a loud call to stop ironing. However, my husband has a knack for randomly giving me fantastic appliances (Seriously- one time in college he gave me an electric mixer. I lived in a dorm room with no kitchen, but it's a darn cool mixer and I was pretty excited about it anyway.) and he bought me a super nice iron so I gave in and bought an ironing board and TADAA! My usable wardrobe doubled.

Hahaha not that anyone cares. But my killer workload is mostly over on Friday and I can return to the human realm with the rest of you. That sweet sweet place where people can think about things other than fertilizer, herbicides, tree care, annual flowers, frost damage, seasonal pruning, green waste recycling and water conservation. Does that list even make sense in English? Yikes, I'm so out of it. If I'd had the foresight to get a degree in this stuff that would have been  handy. But then I wouldn't have the job that I have and I wouldn't have to tell people about landscaping, I'd just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment