Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Too cute for school

My husband is so darn precious and I can never stop thinking about all the darling things he does. It's so distracting! I definitely should have married a clod, if I wanted to accomplish anything in life other than perfecting my drooling technique. Too bad I wasn't thinking ahead all those years ago (all 5 of them...) before we sealed the deal.

Case in point:
A few months ago I was working a killer project that dragged on practically forever while doing some freelance design on the side and I got super stressed out. He kept suggesting that I get a massage but I never even had the time to find a place and set an appointment, so it got put off indefinitely. Finally, when my stress-sore muscles were all bunched up in one massive knot around my kidneys, threatening to squeeze, I found a massage place nearby and set an emergency appointment. Between the phone call and the next few hours, I forgot all about it and didn't even put it in my calendar.
When I got home that night, he gave me a hug and asked something about my massage appointment at 5:30 the next day. Whaaaat? I was so confused as to how he could know about it. As it turns out, that same day he decided to call and schedule one for me (since I would never do it myself) and we happened to call the same place, so they told him I was already booked. Sneaky, huh? And precious.

Now stop drooling.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment