Monday, February 7, 2011

Two hearts, one horse

Day two

dress: London Times from Marshalls
belt: Eddie Bauer, thrifted
heels: CL by Chinese Laundry, thrifted
locket: gift from Mom
turquoise heart pendant: gift from honey's aunt in Romania
abstract horse necklace: gift from honey's aunt in Romania

Yes, it is really sunny and I can't open my eyes. Not sure why I thought the back yard would be ideal for pictures, considering I. can't. open. my. eyes. Better luck next time?

This outfit was practically a cop-out. Yes, it meets all 30x30 rules, but it's just a dress and a belt- what could be easier? I promise I'll get more creative as I go along. This fashion thing is hard work for me. If I could wear basketball shorts and a Ghostbusters tshirt every day, I probably would. I love awesome printed dresses like this because 1) they are the beautiful equivalent of sweats. Just put one on and maybe some shoes (okay, definitely some shoes) and you're good to go. No standing in front of the closet, worrying if things match. Love! Oh, and 2) because I look like a 12 year old boy when I wear basketball shorts and Ghostbusters shirts, but not when I wear a dress. And I'd rather not be confused with a boy, thank you.

Say hello to my kitty, Louie. She really wanted to be a part of our 30-second photo shoot, so she tagged along and held the lens cap while Sam took the pictures. Then I gave her most of my dinner.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is fantastic! And it's so true... dresses = fancy sweats. Put a cardigan on top and it's like you've added a pullover :)

    You look great, good luck with your 30!

    ReplyDelete