Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little Shawshank, anyone?

Day 7

Guess who's hiding behind me, here! 

Of course it's Louie!

She's not very modest.

This outfit totally made me feel like I was in Shawshank Redemption all day.  I had to wear the scarf so I'd at least feel like a cute criminal, not a nasty rotten one. I just needed that little engineer hat that Morgan Freeman wore and I'd have the whole thing down. My fingernails even look like I've been trying to tunnel out of my prison cell with my bare hands (I haven't, promise), but I guess that's just the stress taking its toll.


We spent all afternoon and evening walking around the historic neighborhood next to the one we're trying to buy in. It is kiiiiilling us, waiting to hear back from the bank about our offer. If we get that house, we will already have every project planned out for the next 30 years. We'll also be the happiest homeowners EVER since we've been waiting so long! Maybe if you're lucky I'll start sharing some project ideas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment